Advanced Graduate Weekend – 13th – 14th November 2021
November 13 @ 10:00 am - November 14 @ 5:30 pm£165.00
This year the Tamalpa UK Annual Graduate weekend will be held in person from the 13th – 14th November at the Chichester Memorial Hall, in Sandgate Kent. Facilitated by Tamalpa UK Core Faculty & Associate Teachers.
After COVID 19 impacted all of lives in March 2020, many Tamalpa students and graduates have missed seeing each other and connecting in person. We have missed being in the studio with you all too. The graduate weekend in November is an opportunity to reunite and connect together in person once more.
The weekend has been designed for Tamalpa graduates from any International Tamalpa training programme, Level 1/2/3 and Tamalpa Practitioners to support deepening their personal practice, recharge their TLAP skills and discover new insights and resources for life.
Weekend will involve:
- Developing personal and professional practice through the Tamalpa Life Art Process®
- Opportunity to reconnect with your own body’s wisdom
- Reconnect with peers, teachers and meet new graduates from other training programmes
- Learn how our Tamalpa Practitioners are working in diverse settings
- Time for your own creative process
- Plug in and revitalise your own Tamalpa personal practice
- Have a chance to connect with your Self -Portrait or artwork that you wish to explore further
- Be a part of building the Tamalpa Community in a fun and positive way
- Extended lunch breaks to have time to eat together collectively
- Honouring Anna Halprin’s passing creatively together in person
Open to graduates from Level 1, Level 2 & Level 3 Tamalpa training programmes only.
“The power of bringing my Self Portrait back out of the cupboard and hanging it along side other Self Portraits, was another life affirming moment. Being witnessed and witnessing others was a reminder of this incredible life changing work”
“For me the graduate weekend was a bringing together of ideas and thoughts that I had been aware of since the closing weekend of Level 1, but had not galvanised into anything concrete. Now there is a sense of direction, and I feel more confident in taking this work forward. In the workshop I felt a sense of reconnecting, and I was also able to ‘top up’ on my Tamalpa energy, so I can carry on by myself and with my own practice. There are no Tamalpa Practitioners near me and keeping the connections in my busy everyday life is a challenge. Working in a group of Graduates was liberating and inspiring”
“The opportunity to engage with graduates from previous years was extremely resourcing; to see how others apply the Tamalpa Life Art Process to their daily lives.”
Further information please email email@example.com
- Full price ticket £165
- Early bird discount price £85 if register and pay by 1st September 2021
Time: Saturday 10am – 5.30pm GMT Sunday 10am – 4.30pm GMT