- This event has passed.
Free Zoom – Level 1 ONLINE 2023/24 Informational Session
December 14, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Join Tamalpa UK Creative Director Lian Wilson as she speaks and responds to your questions about the structure and content of our upcoming ONLINE Level 1 Personal Embodiment Programme for 2023 and 2024.
Please sign up to the session if you wish to find out more about the following:
- The application of Tamalpa Life/Art process® for personal and professional use
- Further details about Level 1 training programme online
- A breakdown of study time, screen time and home study
- Payment plans
- Pathway to professional practice
- Tamalpa Practitioner Certification
- Professional registration with ISMETA
- Degree pathways
- The ArtCorps scholarship programme and work exchange positions
- Plus anything else you might want to know about our trainings.
Lian Wilson RSMT/RSME – Creative Director of Tamalpa UK
Lian is a Registered Somatic Movement Therapist RSMT and Registered Somatic Movement Educator RSME with ISMETA (International Somatic Movement Education and Therapy Association) A Tamalpa Practitioner and Dancer. Lian is the Creative Director of Tamalpa UK and an internationally respected Tamalpa teacher.
Her primary interest and passion is in the development of health and wellbeing in individuals and diverse communities through the participation and education of the benefits of dance and somatic movement based expressive arts, notably through the Tamalpa Life Art Process ®.
She also worked as an Assistant Researcher at the Sidney De Haan Research Centre for Arts and Health, Canterbury Christ Church University, supporting research into the benefits of Dance and Dementia and Dance for Falls Prevention from 2012-2019.
In her personal & professional life Lian draws upon her love of movement, creativity, nature and ongoing daily practice of living and sustaining a healthy life.