This year the Tamalpa UK Graduate weekend gathering will be held on line from the 24th – 25th October. Hosted and facilitated by Tamalpa UK core faculty and Tamalpa UK Associate Teachers. By hosting the gathering online the intention is to enable more graduates to be able to attend this year.
The weekend has been designed for Tamalpa graduates from any International Tamalpa training programme, Level 1/2/3 and Tamalpa practitioners to support deepening their personal practice, recharge their TLAP skills, explore their current personal and professional challenges and blocks.
Areas of focus will be:
- Developing personal and professional practice through the Tamalpa Life Art Process.
- Opportunity to reconnect with your own bodies wisdom
- Reconnect with peers, teachers and meet new graduates from other training programmes
- Learn more how our Tamalpa Practitioners are working in diverse settings
- Time for your own creative process away from the screen
- Plug in and revitalise your own Tamalpa personal practice
- Have a chance to connect with your Self -Portrait or artwork that you wish to explore further
- Experience guided movement explorations and creative scores in your own home
- Connect in smaller groups, as well as main group sessions
- Be a part of building the Tamalpa Community in a fun and positive way
Open to graduates from Level 1, Level 2 & Level 3 training programmes from Tamalpa UK and Tamalpa European branches.
“For me the graduate weekend was a bringing together of ideas and thoughts that I had been aware of since the closing weekend of Level 1, but had not galvanised into anything concrete. Now there is a sense of direction, and I feel more confident in taking this work forward. In the workshop I felt a sense of reconnecting, and I was also able to ‘top up’ on my Tamalpa energy, so I can carry on by myself and with my own practice. There are no Tamalpa practitioners near me and keeping the connections in my busy everyday life is a challenge. Working in a group of Graduates was liberating and inspiring”
“The opportunity to engage with graduates from previous years was extremely resourcing; to see how others apply the Tamalpa Life Art process to their daily lives.”
Further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Full price ticket £250
Early bird discount price £200 if register and pay by 1st October 2020
Concession rate for students and unemployed £165